Top Agent Network
Top Agent Network (TAN) is a private online community where the verified top 10% real estate agents in local markets collaborate and exchange valuable non-MLS information. These advance communications help TAN members sell more homes while attracting more clients. The top 10% agents sell 3 out of 4 homes in any given market area. They are experienced agents with well-vetted clientele and with the knowledge to handle the inevitable challenges of each type of transaction.
How TAN Benefits Buyers
Whether by word of mouth or through ad-hoc meetings, well-connected real estate agents have always told each other about their Pre-MLS and Non-MLS listings (Coming Soon or “off-market” listings) as well as Buyer Needs. TAN simply accelerates this exchange. This helps the buyer’s agent to “leave no stone unturned” and to present off-market opportunities to buyers in addition to the properties presented in the local MLS. This can be very beneficial in a competitive market.
How TAN Benefits Sellers
Sharing a Pre-MLS or Non-MLS listing on Top Agent Network discreetly, yet broadly exposes the property to the agents who close 3 of 4 home sales in their market. (Broadly exposed Pre-MLS and Non-MLS listings on TAN are NOT to be confused with pocket listings that are “pocketed” or hidden away from other agents.)
Because of this broad exposure on TAN:
- The vast majority of motivated and qualified buyers in the area see the property, setting up conditions for competitive pricing at or above market value. In competitive markets, buyers will often pay for the opportunity to not have to compete with other buyers.
- Sellers can maintain desired privacy.
- Sellers and agents can exercise greater discretion in showing the property only to the most motivated and qualified buyers.
- Sellers can feel confident that the agent bringing the buyer is a well-seasoned, experienced agent.
- It is an opportunity for a seller to market their home without accruing Days on the Market (DOM) in the local MLS.
Top Agent Network is an extremely important tool which allows me to reach quality agents to collaborate with for the benefit of my clients. It benefits both buyers and sellers and provides an inside advantage and a forum for discreetly sharing information about listings, buyer needs and market conditions.