Ana T.L. Dierkhising has a thorough knowledge of San Francisco's complicated and demanding luxury real estate market. She has all the skills necessary to navigate you through the most complex real estate transactions. "Each transaction is unique, and I pride myself with being ready, willing, and able to conquer the challenges that various situations bring."
Sellers can rely on Ana to expose their property to the most qualified buyers and to counsel and guide them throughout the sales process. She markets homes professionally and the properties she represents receive a variety of exposure; locally, regionally, nationally and internationally.
Ana is equally adept at representing buyers, identifying superior properties of true value. She has an innate ability to analyze properties, providing perspective and counsel to clients accordingly. "I try to ensure a smooth transaction tailored to meet each client's individual needs while creating long-lasting relationships based on trust and dedication."
Among the Realtor community, Ana is known to operate in the best interests of her clients, always providing a smooth, successful transaction in a respectful, professional and cooperative atmosphere. By using her sharp negotiating and communication skills, Ana successfully attends to her client's personal and financial goals. Because of her distinctive reputation, Ana is associated with some of San Francisco's top Realtors and collaborates with them to fulfill her client's needs.
When looking for an agent who has consistently ranked among the best of the best at Pacific Union International, with uncommon grace and an indefatigable approach to the business, look no further.
Ana has been a Top Producer since 2005.
- Luxury Marketing Specialist, Pacific Union International
February 2014 - Present
- McGuire Partner, Residential Realtor®, McGuire Real Estate
January 2011 – January 2014
- Residential Realtor®, Hill & Co Real Estate
January 2005 – December 2010
- Domestic Engineer
- Sales Associate, Pierre Deux, San Francisco
- Sales Associate, Nordstrom, Corte Madera & San Francisco
- Juvenile Diabetes research Foundation Hope Gala Co-Chair, May 2017,
Raised close to $2,000,000
- Schools of the Sacred Heart, Celebrate Spring 2014, Co-chair
- Edgewood Center for Children & Families, Sponsor
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Greater Bay Area Chapter,
Board Member 1997-2010
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Hope Gala, Founder
Chaired 9 major fundraisers, raising over $10 million
- Junior League of San Francisco, Member Since 1997
- Schools of the Sacred Heart & Saint Ignatius College Prep, Volunteer & Parent
- Marin Day School, Sherith Israel Campus Parent Association, Co-founder & Chairwoman
- Earned Assets Resource Network (EARN), Member & Supporter
- San Francisco Conservatory of Music, Masters in Vocal Performance
- Longy School of Music, Cambridge, MA
- University of New Hampshire, Bachelors of Music
- New England Conservatory of Music, Boston, MA
- Tabor Academy, Marion, MA
- Historical Preservation Specialist, Accredited June 2014
- Top Agent Network, 2009 - Present
- National Association of Realtors since 2005
- California Association of Realtors since 2005
- San Francisco Association of Realtors since 2005